Friday, September 26, 2008

Colbert Report Touches on Class Discussions

Since we're discussing the internet and google as useful tools in our modern times, I found a recent episode of the Colbert Report both relevant and interesting - even if it is tongue in cheek. If anyone wants to check it out, just click on the link in my sidebar - The Colbert Report.

Then choose the episode on Thursday, Sept 25. - the interview with author Nick Carr. You can click on segments of the episode if you don't want to see the whole thing. The interview with Nick Carr is segment 3.

2 comments:

khink said...

Diane, I do like Stephen Colbert, you have really great ideas. The site needs signing up. I sure will do it. But for now its a little too late to sign up. We do have the same interest.
Thanks

DJ said...

Thanks, Khin.

I didn't need to sign up at the site to get the videos. There's a sign up option, but I believe that it's only an option - not a mandate.

It's funny how he always seems to lock onto something relevant to this class - even if he is poking fun at it all.