Monday, August 22, 2011

Slowly, But Surreality Part 2

Good news! I have just been given word that my short script entry Pwned  has made it to the semi-final round of Shriekfest

That, plus the progress of the web series Surreality, and the potential option of one of my features is making the month of August one of the best months ever.


Again, Surreality will have Special Effects artist Gage Hubbard, from season 1 of the Syfy series Face-Off, on board to do some cool horror makeup. I'm still excited to see this series get off the ground, and I'll post dates when I know more.

Shriekfest is "LA's most successful and entertaining horror film festival," according to the LA Weekly. My fingers are crossed that Pwned will make it to another round.

Keep keeping your fingers crossed too, and keep writing!

No comments: