Tuesday, May 18, 2021

IndieReader Approved! And an Interview to Boot!

I am more than willing to admit that I have yet to master the art of self promotion. I've written three self-published books so far, but haven't submitted them to many book competitions other than Readers Favorite, which is part of the package I opted for through BookBaby. I've invested in a few editorial reviews through Kirkus and IndieReader, and I've been fortunate enough to garner some actual reader reviews that run the gamut between the one ⭐Dull, I don't see the point of this, to the five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thanks for the original and thought provoking horror series.

But because IndieReader's editorial reviews have ranked a couple of my books as "Indie Author Approved," I got to fill out their author interview questionnaire. Kind of cool! check out the link below:

IR APPROVED AUTHOR DIANE M. JOHNSON: “THERE’S A LEVEL OF VALIDATION THAT COMES FROM BEING ACCEPTED BY A TRADITIONAL PUBLISHER.”

 

No comments: