Saturday, September 21, 2024

Short Story Review—Yellow Carousel by Timothy G Huguenin

 Yellow Carousel by Timothy G Huguenin

I don’t often make the time for short stories unless I find them in an anthology, which is a serious demerit for me, I know. But while cleaning out my emails, which are full of read requests for award considerations, I came across this gem from a year ago, written by HWA member Timothy G. Huguenin. It's a cosmic horror piece about the regrets we have, and the past we long for as our time on this earth grows short. It ends on a decidedly weird note, and I’m not going to spoil it, but it’s worth checking out here at the website Cosmic Horror Monthly: 


https://cosmichorrormonthly.com/fiction/the-yellow-carousel/


Timothy G. Huguenin is s new author to me, but after this quick read, he's one I will keep on my radar. His best known title, according to GoodReads, is Little One.


Look for more of his books here: https://tghuguenin.com/


Cover Image found at GoodReads



No comments: